Saturday, August 28, 2010

Meaghan in The Marais

UPDATED!!!!

Here are more photos! Now you can finally see the photos! Sorry guys!

The Marais was great today--just what I expected.  I found some insane vintage stores that I was gushing over, of course.  I bought a creme colored Lacoste windbreaker for 5 euro and another really cool silk scarf for 1 euro. The place where I got these two fab items also had Joe Namath like fur coats for ridiculously good prices--maybe I should buy one and get white high tops to complete the ensemble? I'm going to go back there and to another place that sells other amazing vintage stuff.
Joe in fur.

Speaking of beloved Jets--thanks to my sister, I have a Jets t-shirt to wear around my apartment. Also--I am desperately trying to watch the latest Hard Knocks episode. Le sigh. I've already caught up on Mad Men thank goodness--if I can just say one thing--Sally Draper is interesting..

Earlier today........

In less than an hour, I will be heading out to the streets of the Marais. The Marais means "marsh" in French.  It's been known as the Jewish quarters in Paris; however, now it has been transformed into the tres chic section if Paris that is perfect for boutique, antique shopping as well as little bakeries, creperies and cafes.  Hopefully I'll come back with some good items so I can share with you all.


I just rapped up breakfast--I had a nutella pie, small banana and coffee. Hit the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment