Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Have a great weekend everybody!

Bonjour tout le monde! I have not posted in awhile--I've been tres stresse(very busy/stressed). Tomorrow the weekend starts at 12:45 pm sharp aka after my architecture ends. I think the plan for the evening is to walk around, shop, eat...etc.

As most of you do not know..I went to Deauville and Trouville over the weekend. The two neighboring towns are in the Normany region of France--so they are beach towns. Deauville means "Watertown" since d'eau means water in French.  I have to post pictures--my mom informed me that my pictures that I said were working in the last post are not unavailable. I sincerely apologize..I have to fix it ASAP.



Mes colocataires(roommates) et moi
Naturally dressed in all black and high boots.


A little preview of Deauville.

Bon journee!(Have a good day)



No comments:

Post a Comment