Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dag Paris, Hallo Amsterdam!

I will be out of country this weekend and escaping yet another slew of strikes in Paris to go to Amsterdam until Monday. This is the first week I've felt a bit homesick because I enjoy Halloween and all the crazy costumes, over-the-top decorations, and leftover 75% candy bins at CVS it brings every October.  Today in Paris, the weather is abnormally warm for this time of year. I also went to the Peter III Bridge--pretty spectacular, so much so that it made me not miss the States anymore.

Nevertheless, I am very excited for my trip to Amsterdam--it is rumored to be cheaper than Paris and have great stores, architecture, art museums and of course, night life. So far, my friends and I are planning on hopefully going to the Heinekein Museum, Anne Frank House and the Van Gough Museum. Never thought those three places would be put in a sentence together, let alone be in the same vicinity.



Great song called "Amsterdam" by Peter, Bjorn and John



....and for Halloween(even though it has nothing to do with the holiday): Spooky by Classics IV


Bon week-end tout le monde!!!!

-Meg-

No comments:

Post a Comment